WIC 1DSU T1 V2 T1 Data Interface Card
Used Cisco 1-port version 2 WIC-1DSU-T1-V2, T1 Data Service Unit/Channel Service Unit (CSU/DSU) WAN interface card provides full or fractional T1 service. The T1 CSU/DSU WIC does not provide channelized T1 or ISDN PRI. Used in Cisco 2600, 2800 and 3800 series router platforms.
- T1 or fractional T1 network interface
- Wet T1 support (not available on WIC-1DSU-T1)
- N x 64 kbps or N x 56 kbps nonchannelized data rates (N = 1 to 24)
- Standards-based, including ANSI T1.403 and AT&T Publication 62411
- Full management features:
- Configuration—Capability for remote configuration via Telnet from Cisco IOS CLI.
- Monitoring—Router and DSU/CSU are manageable as a single SNMP entity; extensive DSU/CSU statistics are provided by the Cisco IOS CLI.
- Troubleshooting—Extensive loopbacks (including manual button for network line loopback), bit error rate tester (BERT) test patterns, alarm counters, and performance reports, all of which are accessible from Cisco IOS CLI. LEDs for carrier detect, loopback, and alarm functions.