Add video to your CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE voice Lab Kit with two Cisco 9971 video phones including video cameras.
These phone are SIP phones only and if you connect them on a Call Manager Express 8.6 system (2800 & 3800 series routers), they will work for voice only! They will NOT do video on these routers. You will need a 1900, 2900, or 3900 series of routers to use these phones on a Call Manager Express 9 (or higher) and utilize the video feature. Also, these routers require a PVDM3-xx too. There is a PVDM2 to PVDM3 adapter so you can use a PVDM2 module in the 1900, 2900, and 3900 routers. We have not tested the PVDM adapter in a 2900 series router and the 9971 video option. We cannot guarantee that this configuration of hardware will work. It is best to use a PVDM3 until we confirm the adapter will work or not.
The great news is that the 9971 Color Video IP phones do work with the server based Call Manager 8.6 and up. We recommend using Call Manager 9 or higher as more features are supported and the SIP integration is much better.
You get two 9971 Color Video IP phones with a camera for each, two 9971 power cubes (with power cords) and two 7ft Ethernet cables. Also included is a full one year warranty.
- Standard-definition video* elevates and personalizes communications.
- Large backlit, vibrant color display with touchscreen makes viewing easy.
- Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles add freedom at the desk.
- Up to three Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules add scalability of line and feature keys.
- USB 2.0 ports support choice of compatible USB headsets from third party providers.
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi radio reduces infrastructure costs of wiring at the desk.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports deliver high-speed network connection and PC collocation for reduced infrastructure cost.
|Display||Standard Definition, 640 x 480 pixel, 24-bit color|
|Codecs|| G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, iSAC and
Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC)
|KEM Support||Up to 3 modules|
|Fixed Keys||12 (all models)|