CCNA Security Standard Lab Kit
This is our Base line CCNA Security Lab Kit. It comes with more then enough equipment to get you started if you are on a budget. We do recommend that you go for our CCNA Security Advanced Lab Kit since it has upgraded equipment. That will allow you to study for everything without later upgrading any equipment. Sometimes finances wont allow it, so for now let me show you our CCNA Security Standard Kit and you can decide for yourself…
Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance ASA-5510 Base License firewall integrates multiple full-featured, high-performance security services, including application-aware firewall, SSL and IPsec VPN, IPS with Global Correlation and guaranteed coverage, antivirus, antispam, antiphishing, and web filtering services.
The CCNA Security Standard Lab Kit includes one Cisco 1941 Security License router running IOS 15.7 and two 2801 Cisco routers running IOS 15.1 and they have…
… allowing you to create many different configurations and complete most of the labs that are in the video training course with your CCNA Security Lab Kit.
In addition you get two Cisco layer 2 switches and one Cisco layer 2/3 switch:
- One Cisco 3560v2 PoE (Enhanced Multilayer Software Image) Layer 2/3 switch running IOS 15.0
- Two Cisco 2960 LanLite Layer 2 switches running IOS 15.0
The 3560v2 is a layer 2/layer 3 switch with advanced QoS, rate limiting, ACLs, basic static and Routing Information Protocol (RIP) functions, advanced hardware-based IP unicast, IP Multicast routing, policy-based routing (PBR), IPv6 routing and IPv6 ACL.
The 2960 LanLite switches feature voice, video, data, highly secure access as well as delivering scalable management. Enhanced security including Cisco TrustSec for providing authentication. As well as, access control and security policy administration.
Additional Equipment Included:
The new exam will also cover wireless technologies and security. To help you get started learning these, we are including a Cisco Aironet 1242 802.11a/b/g Access Point. This will teach you technologies such as AES encryption, WEP and WPA security and much more.
Four HWIC-1DSU-T1 serial cards and two WIC-1T serial cards. This allows you to gain knowledge on both types of serial interfaces to learn Frame-Relay and T1 connections. (Frame Relay is no longer on the exam however, it’s still good to learn it). Of course there are plenty of cables to wire up all those ports in your labs.
Additional Training Information:
Training is provided by CCIE Chris Bryant’s video “CCNA R&S course” which covers the current 200-125 Routing & Switching exam & Chris’ “CCNA Security (210-260) video course” at no charge to you. These courses have lots of real-world hands-on labs for you to learn from and configure. Your copies are fully licensed by TBA (https://www.thebryantadvantage.com/video-boot-camps/featured/ccna-and-ccent-course/) including their email support. *Please note that some additional equipment may need to be purchased to complete every lab as presented by the course instructor. **200-301 training to be announced.
To help you prepare for the CCNA R&S ICND1 and the ICND2 exams, we are including Double CCIE Kevin Wallace’s practice questions. Your success is our main goal!
Above all, we provide you with UNLIMITED FREE technical support for each lab you purchase. We’re just an e-mail or phone call away ready to help you.
What is included in the CCNA Security Standard Kit:
- 1 Cisco 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance/Firewall 256MB-D/128MB-F, IOS
-asa923-k8.bin – Base License
- 1 Cisco 1941 Router with 512MB-D/128MB-F RAM, IOS
-c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M4.bin- Security License
- 2 Cisco 2801 Routers with 256MB-D/64MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 3560v2 Switch with 64MB-D/16MB-F RAM, IOS
- 2 Cisco 2960 LanLite 10/100 Switch with 64MBD/32MBF, IOS
- 2 WIC-1T Serial Interface Cards
- 4 HWIC-1DSU-T1 Serial Interface Cards
- 1 Cisco Aironet 1242 Wireless Access Point w/ Antennas
- 5 5ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (yellow)
- 5 5ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (blue)
- 3 3ft Ethernet Cat 5e Crossover Cables (gray)
- 1 1ft DB60/DB60 DTE/DCE Serial Cable (dark teal)
- 2 5ft T1/E1 Crossover Cables (white)
- 1 Cisco Console Cable (light blue)
- 7 Power Cables
- The Bryant Advantage’s CCNA Routing & Switching (200-125) video course with hands-on labs. (We provide you with a fully licensed copy of Chris’ course).
- The Bryant Advantage’s CCNA Security (210-260) video course at no charge to you.
- Double CCIE Kevin Wallace’s CNA R&S Practice Exam Questions.
- Access to our secure private download server with backup IOS’, demo, and other freeware software. OVER 225 Gigabytes!
- Unlimited technical support via email and telephone
- 1 year replacement warranty
*Shown with optional 12U Desktop Rack and brackets, optional cable management option, optional power bar & optional USB – DB9.
Additional configuration information:
*To configure the routers and switches, you need a computer with a DB9 serial port to use with the console cable. However, most of today’s computers do not have this port. Please note that when resetting a password on some Cisco devices, you need to press CTRL-BREAK when the unit is first powered on. Many of the “cheap” USB to serial adapters do not pass this code, ours does! You can find it by clicking HERE!
Visit our Shipping Policy page for information if you are not located within the continental United States including AA, AE, and AP shipments before you order online.
*** We ship WORLDWIDE!!! ***
Have a Question or want to customize your kit?
Call us for free by clicking the call button below.
♥ We Love to Customize ♥