CCNA Security Advanced Lab Kit
Presenting our best selling CCNA Security Advanced Lab Kit. This lab kit has everything you need to learn and pass the CCNA Security, Routing & Switching as well as deep into the CCNP Security course. You will quickly learn why this kit is highly sought after!
Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance ASA-5510 firewall with Security Plus License that integrates multiple full-featured, high-performance security services, including firewall failover, 25 Vlans, application-aware firewall, SSL and IPsec VPN, IPS with Global Correlation and guaranteed coverage, antivirus, antispam, antiphishing, and web filtering services.
The CCNA Security Advanced Lab Kit includes one 2901 Cisco router running IOS 15.7 and two 2811 Cisco routers running IOS 15.1 and they have…
… allowing you to create many different configurations and complete the labs that are in the video training course with your CCNA Security Advanced Lab Kit.
In addition you get two Cisco layer 2 switches and one Cisco layer 2/3 switch:
- 1 Cisco 3750v2 Layer 2/3 Switch running 15.0 IOS
- 1 Cisco 2960 LanBase Layer 2 Switch running 15.0 IOS
- 1 Cisco 2960 LanLite Layer 2 switch running 15.0 IOS
The Cisco 3750V2 switch is running IOS 15.0, and are Layer 2/Layer 3 Fast Ethernet stackable switches with Open Shortest path First (OSPF) routing support, advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limiting, access control lists (ACLs), and basic static and Routing Information Protocol (RIP) and OSPF routing functions, advanced hardware-based IP unicast and IP multicast routing as well as policy-based routing (PBR), IPv6 routing and IPv6 ACL support. Having a stackable switch is needed for those seeking their CCNP R&S certification after completing the CCNA certification.
The 2960 LanBase switch has robust features such as VTPv3 and FlexLinks. The second 2960 is a LanLite switch. Both 2960 switches feature voice, video, data, and highly secure access, and delivering scalable management. Included features: Enhanced security including Cisco TrustSec for providing authentication, access control, and security policy administration, and run version IOS 15.0.
Additional Equipment Included:
The new exam will also cover wireless technologies and security. We are including a Cisco Aironet 1252 802.11a/b/g/n Access Point. This will teach you technologies such as AES encryption, WEP and WPA security and much more.
Four HWIC-1DSU-T1 serial cards and four WIC-1T serial cards. This allows you to gain knowledge on both types of serial interfaces to learn Frame-Relay and T1 connections. (Frame Relay is no longer on the exam however, it’s still good to learn it). Of course there are plenty of cables to wire up all those ports in your labs.
Additional Training Information:
Training is provided by CCIE Chris Bryant’s video “CCNA R&S course” which covers the current 200-125 Routing & Switching exam & Chris’ “CCNA Security (210-260) video course” at no charge to you. These courses have lots of real-world hands-on labs for you to learn from and configure. Your copies are fully licensed by TBA (https://www.thebryantadvantage.com/video-boot-camps/featured/ccna-and-ccent-course/) including their email support. *Please note that some additional equipment may need to be purchased to complete every lab as presented by the course instructor. **200-301 training to be announced.
To help you prepare for the CCNA R&S ICND1 and the ICND2 exams, we are including Double CCIE Kevin Wallace’s practice questions. Your success is our main goal!
Above all, we provide you with UNLIMITED FREE technical support for each lab you purchase. We’re just an e-mail or phone call away ready to help you.
What is included in the CCNA Security Advanced Lab Kit:
- 1 Cisco 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance/Firewall 256MB-D/128MB-F, IOS
-asa923-k8.bin – Security Plus License
- 1 Cisco 2901 Router with 512MB-D/128MB-F RAM, IOS
- 2 Cisco 2811 Routers with 256MB-D/128MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 3750v2 10/100 Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switch with 128MB-D/64MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 2960 LanBase 10/100/1000 Switch with 64MB-D/32MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 2960 LanLite 10/100 Switch with 64MBD/32MBF, IOS
- 1 Cisco Aironet 1252 Wireless Access Point w/ Antennas
- 4 WIC-1T Serial Interface Cards
- 4 HWIC-DSU-T1 Serial Interface Cards
- 5 5ft Ethernet Cat5e Cables (yellow)
- 5 5ft Ethernet Cat5e Cables (blue)
- 3 3ft Ethernet Cat5e Crossover Cables (gray)
- 2 1ft DB60/DB60 DTE/DCE Serial Cables (dark teal)
- 2 5ft T1/E1 Crossover Cables (white)
- 1 Cisco Console Cable (light blue)
- 7 Power Cables
- 1 12U Desktop Rack w/brackets is INCLUDED!
CCNA Security Advanced Lab Kit Training Included:
- The Bryant Advantage’s CCNA Routing & Switching (200-125) video course with hands-on labs. (We provide you with a fully licensed copy of Chris’ course).
- The Bryant Advantage’s CCNA Security (210-260) video course with hands-on labs at no cost to you.
- Double CCIE Chris Wallace’s CCNA R&S Practice Exam Questions.
- Access to our secure private download servers with backup IOS’, demo, and other freeware software. OVER 225 Gigabytes!*
- Unlimited technical support via email and telephone
- 1 year replacement warranty
*Shown with optional cable management option, optional power bar.
Additional configuration information:
To configure the routers and switches, you need a computer with a DB9 serial port to use with the console cable. However, most of today’s computers do not have this port. Please note that when resetting a password on some Cisco devices, you need to press CTRL-BREAK while the unit is first powered on. Many of the “cheap” USB to serial adapters do not pass this code, ours does! You can find it by clicking HERE!
Visit our Shipping Policy page for information if you are not located within the continental United States including AA, AE, and AP shipments before you order online.
*** We ship WORLDWIDE!!! ***
Have a Question or want to customize your kit?
Call us for free by clicking the call button below.
♥ We Love to Customize ♥