CCNA R&S Basic Lab Kit Information…
Designed with your budget in mind, our CCT and CCNA Routing & Switching Basic Lab Kit contains real equipment to learn on at an affordable price and has been updated for version 4.0 exams. The CCNA Routing & Switching Basic Lab Kit provides you with “hands-on” “real-world” experience unlike simulators and emulators. This kit includes what you need to learn and pass the new CCT 460-692 exam and CCNA R&S 200-125 and 200-301 exams.
Although you will not be able to do every lab in the studies, you will be able to do many of them and other labs that you create. PLUS, you will gain the skills to understand those technologies beyond this lab kit. If you are planning on going for your CCNA Collaboration badge or your CCNP certification once you have earned your CCNA, we recommend one of our CCNA R&S Advanced or higher Lab Kits so that you will not need to update the equipment as your progress. You may need to add additional equipment for those certifications and other badges.
The 200-301 test covers topics including Network Fundamentals – 20%, Network Access 20%, IP Connectivity – 25%, IP Services – 10%, Security Fundamentals – 15%, Infrastructure Security – 11%, Automation and Programmability- 10%. You can download a complete list of exam topics at https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en_us/training-events/le31/le46/cln/marketing/exam-topics/200-301-CCNA.pdf
What you should avoid when buying a lab…
Above all, DO NOT get taken by the cheap Lab Kits offered by other companies on their websites, Amazon or eBay that only have one or two routers with one or two switches. These cheap kits are NOT complete lab kits as claimed and they fall short when you start configuring labs. This is why we do not offer Lab Kits with less than three routers and three switches. In addition, make sure that your CCNA Routing & Switching Lab Kit has at least three 1800 or 2800 series of routers as the 2500 and 2600 series do not meet the current exam requirements.
Of course you could buy your lab kit piece by piece off of eBay; but…
- What would you get?
- Will it be the right one or will you have to return it or resell it yourself?
- What if it fails nine months down the road; who will be there for you?
- What if you have a technical question; where will you get support?
Buy your CCNA Routing & Switching Basic Lab Kit from us and you will have none of these worries; WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Our CCNA Routing & Switching Basic Lab Kit comes complete with everything you need to start studying for your CCNA R&S career. With one Cisco 1921 router running IOS 15.7 and two 2801 routers running version 15.1 IOS they have…
… allowing you to create many different configurations and complete most of the labs that are in the video training course that’s included with your lab kit.
In addition you get three Cisco layer 2 switches:
- 1 Cisco 2960 LanLite switch supporting voice, video, data, and highly secure access, and delivering scalable management. Features included are, Enhanced security including Cisco TrustSec for providing authentication, access control, and security policy administration, and runs the LanLite version IOS 15.0.
- 2 Cisco 2950-24 switches are included to complete this lab kit. These switches have 24 ports and the 2950’s come with the Standard Image IOS loaded so you can study subjects like Spanning Tree Protocol and more.
Additional Equipment Included:
The new exam will also cover wireless technologies and security. To help you get started learning these technologies, we are including a Cisco Aironet 1242 802.11a/b/g Access Point. This teaches you technologies such as AES encryption, WEP and WPA security and much more. You also get a powercube 3 power supply.
The CCNA Routing & Switching Basic Lab Kit comes with four HWIC-1DSU-T1 (or WIC-1DSU-T1-v2) serial cards allowing you to gain knowledge of serial interfaces and Frame-Relay. (Frame Relay is no longer on the exam however, it’s still good to learn it). Plenty of cables to wire up all those ports in your labs.
Additional Training Information:
Training is provided by CCIE Chris Bryant’s video CCNA R&S course which covers the current 200-125 Routing & Switching exam PLUS we include Chris’ CCNA Security (210-260) video course at no charge to you. These courses have lots of real-world hands-on labs for you to learn from and configure. Your copies are fully licensed by TBA (https://www.thebryantadvantage.com/video-boot-camps/featured/ccna-and-ccent-course/) and comes with their email support in addition to the free support we provide. *Please note that some additional equipment may need to be purchased to complete every lab as presented by the course instructor. **200-301 training to be announced.
To help you prepare for the CCNA R&S ICND1 and the ICND2 exams, we are including Double CCIE Kevin Wallace’s practice questions. Your success is our main goal!
Above all, we provide you with UNLIMITED FREE technical support for each certification lab you purchase. We’re just an e-mail or phone call away ready to help you.
What is included in the Routing & Switching Basic Kit:
- 1 Cisco 1921 Router with 4GB-D/2GB-F RAM, IOS
- 2 Cisco 2801 Routers with 256MB-D/64MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 2960 LanLite 10/100 Switch with 64MBD/32MBF, IOS
- 2 Cisco 2950 10/100 Switches with 20MB-D/7MB-F RAM, IOS
- 4 HWIC-1DSU-T1 Serial Interface Cards
- 1 Cisco Aironet 1242 802.11a/b/g WiFi Access Point w/Antennas, 32MB-D/16MB-F, IOS
- 1 PowerCube 3
- 5 5ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (yellow)
- 5 5ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (blue)
- 3 3ft Ethernet Cat 5e Crossover Cables (gray)
- 2 5ft T1/E1 Serial Crossover Cable (white)
- 1 Cisco Console Cable (light blue)
- 7 Power Cables
- The Bryant Advantage’s CCNA Routing & Switching (200-125) video course with hands-on labs. (We provide you with a fully licensed copy of Chris’ course).
- The Bryant Advantage’s CCNA Security (210-260) video course at no charge to you.
- Double CCIE Kevin Wallace’s CNA R&S Practice Exam Questions.
- Access to our secure private download server with backup IOS’, demo, and other freeware software. OVER 225 Gigabytes!
- Unlimited technical support via email and telephone
- 1 year replacement warranty
*Shown with optional 12U Desktop Rack and brackets, optional cable management option, optional power bar & optional USB – DB9.
Additional configuration information:
*To configure the routers and switches, you need a computer with a DB9 serial port to use with the console cable. However, most of today’s computers do not have this port. Please note that when resetting a password on some Cisco devices, you need to press CTRL-BREAK when the unit is first powered on. Many of the “cheap” USB to serial adapters do not pass this code, ours does! You can find it by clicking HERE!
Visit our Shipping Policy page for information if you are not located within the continental United States including AA, AE, and AP shipments before you order online.
*** We ship WORLDWIDE!!! ***
Have a Question or want to customize your kit?
Call us for free by clicking the call button below.
♥ We Love to Customize ♥