CCNA R&S Student Intro Lab Kit Information…
During this Corona-Virus pandemic, many public & private schools and training labs are either completely closed or have very limited access making it hard for students to get hands on time on the real Cisco equipment. Many people are out of work and spending $500-$1,200 for a home lab kit is just not possible event though in the end a better paying opportunity may await you.
To help students, Certification Training Solutions came up with a very affordable Cisco Lab Kit that meets most budgets while still providing real-world “hands on” experience for you to learn with. Having a hands on lab while studying with your school’s training course and material, will help you pass the new CCT 460-692 exam and CCNA R&S 200-301 exams.
For eight years we have strongly recommended that your Lab Kit have a minimum of three routers and three switches; and we still believe that. However, having a small lab of two routers and two switches will still provide you with knowledge that simulators and emulators alone just cannot provide. Some emulators allow you to connect your real equipment to their emulated world. Thus, allowing you to create more complex lab configurations.
Although you will not be able to do every lab in the studies, you will be able to do many of them and other labs that you create. PLUS, you will gain the skills to understand those technologies beyond this lab kit. If you are planning on going for your CCNA Collaboration badge or your CCNP certification once you have earned your CCNA, we recommend one of our CCNA R&S Advanced or higher Lab Kits so that you will not need to update the equipment as your progress. You may need to add additional equipment for those certifications and other badges.
The 200-301 test covers topics including Network Fundamentals – 20%, Network Access 20%, IP Connectivity – 25%, IP Services – 10%, Security Fundamentals – 15%, Infrastructure Security – 11%, Automation and Programmability- 10%. You can download a complete list of exam topics at https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en_us/training-events/le31/le46/cln/marketing/exam-topics/200-301-CCNA.pdf
Of course you could buy your lab kit piece by piece off of eBay; but…
- What would you get?
- Will it be the right one or will you have to return it or resell it yourself?
- What if it fails nine months down the road; who will be there for you?
- What if you have a technical question; where will you get support?
Buy your CCNA Routing & Switching Intro Lab Kit from us and you will have none of these worries; WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Our CCNA Routing & Switching Student Intro Lab Kit comes complete with everything you need to start studying for your CCNA R&S career. With one Cisco 1921 router running IOS 15.7 and a 2801 router running version 15.1 IOS they have…
… allowing you to create many different configurations and complete most of the labs that are in the video training course that’s included with your lab kit.
In addition you get one Cisco layer 3 and one layer 2 switch:
- The 3560v2 switch is a layer 2/layer 3 switch with advanced QoS, rate limiting, ACLs, basic static and Routing Information Protocol (RIP) routing functions, advanced hardware-based IP unicast, IP Multicast routing as well as policy-based routing (PBR), IPv6 routing and IPv6 ACL.
- A Cisco 2950-24 switch are included to complete this lab kit. These switches have 24 ports and the 2950’s come with the Standard Image IOS loaded so you can study subjects like Spanning Tree Protocol and more.
Additional Equipment Included:
The new exam will also cover basic wireless technologies and security. You can use your home wireless access point to learn the technologies such as AES encryption, WEP and WPA security and much more.
The CCNA Routing & Switching Student Intro Lab Kit comes with four HWIC-1DSU-T1 (or WIC-1DSU-T1-v2) serial cards allowing you to gain knowledge of serial interfaces and Frame-Relay. (Frame Relay is no longer on the exam however, it’s still good to learn it). Plenty of cables to wire up all those ports in your labs.
Additional Training Information:
Training is provided by your school however, we do offer CCIE Chris Bryant’s training videos for the CCNA R&S course which covers the current 200-125 Routing & Switching exam PLUS we include Chris’ CCNA Security (210-260) video course for a low cost. These courses have lots of real-world hands-on labs for you to learn from and configure. Your copies are fully licensed by TBA (https://www.thebryantadvantage.com/video-boot-camps/featured/ccna-and-ccent-course/) and comes with their email support in addition to the free support we provide. *Please note that some additional equipment may need to be purchased to complete every lab as presented by the course instructor. **200-301 training to be announced.
To help you prepare for the CCNA R&S exam, we are including Double CCIE Kevin Wallace’s practice questions. Your success is our main goal!
Above all, we provide you with UNLIMITED FREE technical support for each certification lab you purchase. We’re just an e-mail or phone call away ready to help you.
What is included in the Routing & Switching Student Intro Lab Kit:
- 1 Cisco 1921 Router with 4GB-D/2GB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 2801 Router with 256MB-D/64MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 3560v2TS-S 10/100 Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switch/Router.64MB-D/8MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 2950 10/100 Switch with 20MB-D/7MB-F RAM, IOS
- 4 HWIC-1DSU-T1 Serial Interface Cards
- 3 5ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (yellow)
- 1 3ft Ethernet Cat 5e Crossover Cable (gray)
- 2 5ft T1/E1 Serial Crossover Cable (white)
- 1 Cisco Console Cable (light blue)
- 4 Power Cables
- Double CCIE Kevin Wallace’s CNA R&S Practice Exam Questions.
- Access to our secure private download server with backup IOS’, demo, and other freeware software. OVER 225 Gigabytes!
- Unlimited technical support via email and telephone
- 1 year replacement warranty
*Shown with optional 12U Desktop Rack and brackets, optional cable management option, optional power bar & optional USB – DB9.
Additional configuration information:
*To configure the routers and switches, you need a computer with a DB9 serial port to use with the console cable. However, most of today’s computers do not have this port. Please note that when resetting a password on some Cisco devices, you need to press CTRL-BREAK when the unit is first powered on. Many of the “cheap” USB to serial adapters do not pass this code, ours does! You can find it by clicking HERE!
Visit our Shipping Policy page for information if you are not located within the continental United States including AA, AE, and AP shipments before you order online.
*** We ship WORLDWIDE!!! ***
Have a Question or want to customize your kit?
Call us for free by clicking the call button below.
♥ We Love to Customize ♥
*The CCNA R&S Student Intro Lab Kit does NOT qualify for the educational or student discounts