Are you are looking to get your Cisco CCNA Collaboration certification and you want the best CCNA Voice Lab Kit? Then our CCNA Collaboration Advanced Lab Kit – Kevin Wallace is your perfect choice!
The CCNA Voice Certification (210-260 exam) covers many topics including CME (Call Manager Express), CUCM (Cisco unified CallManager), CUE & Unity (Voicemail) CUPS (Cisco Unified Presence) and more. We include all the (demo license) Cisco software you need to learn CUCM, CUC, CUPS, SDM, CCP, Cisco Communicator and others with your purchase of this Lab Kit. We also provide you with backup copies of the Cisco IOS’ plus additional software including a TFTP server and other utilities.
After working with CCIE Kevin Wallace, we came up with an affordable CCNA and CCNP Collaboration Lab Kit to use with Kevin’s CCNA and his CCNP Collaboration on-line course. In Kevin’s course he recommends using Cisco 2911 routers, ISM-SRE-300-K9, CUE 8.6 installed, and Cisco 9971 video phones. While these items do offer the latest features and benefits, they also come with a very high price tag too. Although you may not have all of the features of those, Kevin assures us that our lab kit design will work for the CCNA and CCNP exams but he stresses that you do need the more current equipment for the CCIE exams.
We start with one 2821 router and three 2811 routers with 512MB RAM and 512MB Flash RAM running IOS 15.1 Advanced Enterprise which has Call Manager Express 8.6 already included. The four routers are used for the HQ, BR1, BR2 locations and one as the PSTN simulator. The routers also includes a PVDM2-64 or PVDM2-32 Digital Signal Processor chip a WAN card and a Voice/Data card. BR1 also includes a WIC-9ESW-PoE switch card.
The HQ branch includes a Cisco 3750-24-PS-S switch running IOS 12.2 and provides power to the IP phones too.
A Dell R410 (or better) server with 32GB of RAM and a 1TB hard drive is loaded with a copy of VMware 5.5 as well as all the Cisco demo software before we ship it to you. VMware is loaded and run on the server so you can then run CUCM and CUC at the same time on the same box. We also provide you access to backup copies of all the Cisco demo software, Cisco IOS’, and other programs on our download site. The topology diagram shows two servers but with 32GB of RAM, you can run three copies CUCM for each site and the server has two NIC cards too. Just one server for two sites!
You can also get a VoIP provider that provides a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and make calls over the Internet for a very low cost. We can provide you this service too!
CCIE Kevin Wallace suggests using Cisco 7965 color IP phones at all sites but agrees that 7962 monochrome IP phones will work just as well and will save you money too. We cannot use 7960 or 7961 phones as they handle caller-id differently. For video phones Kevin recommends Cisco 9971 video color IP phones. Once again the cost of these phones is very high. Plus, they require the use of 2911 routers with PVDM3, DSP’s, and HWIC cards too. All causing the price of a lab kit to be sky high.
This is why we include the Cisco/Tandem 7985 color video IP phones in this lab kit. These phones save you a LOT of money while meeting the needs of a CCNA and CCNP level of certification.
Your training is provided by the CCNA Collaboration Official Cert Guide Library book set which includes the two books: CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide and CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 Official Cert Guide. You also get an “over the shoulder” look by CCIE Kevin Wallace with his online videos. We are not a reseller of his products and you must have your own account on his portal. However, once we have your email address, we set everything up for you and provide you with a temporary password.
We provide you with UNLIMITED FREE technical support for each certification lab you purchase. We’re just an e-mail or phone call away ready to help you.
What is included in the Kit?
- 1 Dell R410 Rack Server with 32GB of RAM and 1 TB HDD, and keyboard.
- 1 Cisco 2821 Routers with 512MB-D/512MB-F RAM, IOS
- 3 Cisco 2811 Routers with 512MB-D/512MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 3750v2 PoE Switch with 64MB-D/16MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco PVDM2-64 Digital Signal Processor module
- 3 Cisco PVDM2-32 Digital Signal Processor modules
- 1 Cisco AIM-CUE voicemail/auto-attendant module
- 1 Cisco VWIC2-2MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Card
- 4 Cisco VWIC2-1MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Cards
- 3 Cisco WIC-1T WAN Interface Cards
- 1 Cisco NM-4A/S WAN Network Module
- 4 Cisco 7962 Monochrome IP Phones
- 3 Cisco 7985 Color Video IP Phones
- 1 Cisco Power Injector powering IP phones
- 1 3ft Ethernet Cat 5e Crossover Cable (gray)
- 5 7ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (yellow)
- 4 7ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (blue)
- 1 1ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (orange)
- 3 5ft T1/E1 Crossover Cable (white)
- 3 3ft DB60/D60 DTE/DCE Serial Cables (dark teal)
- 1 Cisco Console Cable (light blue)
- 7 Power Cables
- 1 12U Desktop Rack w/brackets
- CCNA Collaboration Official Cert Guide Library (Exams CICD 210-060 and CIVND 210-065) Hardcover books
- CCNA Collaboration online video course by CCIE Kevin Wallace
- Unlimited technical support via email and telephone
- 1 year replacement warranty
- *Shown with optional cable management option, optional power bar.
Please visit our Shipping Policy page for information if you are not located within the continental United States including AA, AE, and AP shipments before you order online.
*** We ship WORLDWIDE!!! ***
Have a Question or want to customize your kit?
Call us for free by clicking the call button below.
♥ We Love to Customize ♥
CCIE Kevin Wallace’s CCNA Collaboration Course Curriculum:
- History of Communications Networks
- Module 1: Traditional Telephone Networks
- Module 2: Unified Communications Networks
- Call Agents
- Module 3: Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Express (CUCME)
- Module 4: CUCME Users and IP Phones
- Module 5: CUCME Features
- Module 6: Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Module 7: CUCM Users and IP Phones
- Module 8: CUCM Features
- Unified Communications Feature Servers
- Module 9: Introduction to Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Module 10: Introduction to Cisco IM & Presence Server
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Unified Communications Networks
- Module 11: Introduction to Quality of Service (QoS)
- Module 12: Monitoring System Usage
- Module 13: Troubleshooting CUCME
- Module 14: Troubleshooting CUCM
- Module 15: Troubleshooting CUC and Cisco IM and Presence Server
- Introducing Video Networks
- Module 16: Overview of Video Networks
- Module 17: Cisco Video Endpoints
- Module 18: Adding Video Endpoints
- Cisco TelePresence
- Module 19: Introducing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 20: Configuring Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 21: Troubleshooting TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 22: Understanding Video Conferences
- Module 23: Introducing Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
What the Books Cover:
Complete coverage of all exam topics as posted on the exam topic blueprint ensures readers will arrive at a thorough understanding of what they need to master to succeed on the exams. The books follow a logical organization of the CICD and CIVND exam objectives. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing readers’ retention and recall of exam topics. Readers will organize their exam preparation through the use of the consistent features in these chapters, including:
Pre-chapter quiz – These quizzes allow readers to assess their knowledge of the chapter content and decide how much time to spend on any given section.
Foundation Topics – These sections make up the majority of the page count, explaining concepts, configurations, with emphasis on the theory and concepts, and with linking the theory to the meaning of the configuration commands.
Key Topics – Inside the Foundation Topics sections, every figure, table, or list that should absolutely be understood and remembered for the exam is noted with the words “Key Topic” in the margin. This tool allows the reader to quickly review the most important details in each chapter.
Exam Preparation – This ending section of each chapter includes three additional features for review and study, all designed to help the reader remember the details as well as to get more depth. Readers will be instructed to review key topics from the chapter, complete tables and lists from memory, and define key terms.
Final Preparation Chapter—This final chapter details a set of tools and a study plan to help readers complete their preparation for the exams.
CD-ROM Practice Test—The companion CD-ROM contains a set of customizable practice tests.