CCNA Collaboration Advanced Lab Kit
Are you are looking to get your Cisco CCNA Collaboration certification and you want the best CCNA Voice Lab Kit? Then our CCNA Collaboration Advanced Lab Kit – Kevin Wallace is your perfect choice!
After working with CCIE Kevin Wallace, we came up with an affordable CCNA and CCNP Collaboration Lab Kit to use with Kevin’s CCNA and his CCNP Collaboration on-line course. In Kevin’s course he recommends using Cisco 2911 routers, ISM-SRE-300-K9, CUE 8.6 installed, and Cisco 9971 video phones. While these items do offer the latest features and benefits, they also come with a very high price tag too. Although you may not have all of the features of those, Kevin assures us that our lab kit design will work for the CCNA and CCNP exams but he stresses that you do need the more current equipment for the CCIE exams.
CCNA Collaboration Advanced Lab Kit Router Information:
We start with one 2911 router and three 2811 routers with 512MB RAM and 512MB Flash RAM running IOS 15.1 Advanced Enterprise which has Call Manager Express 8.6 already included. The four routers are used for the HQ, BR1, BR2 locations and one as the PSTN simulator. The routers also include a PVDM3-32 and three PVDM2-32 Digital Signal Processor chip, a WAN card and a Voice/Data card.
CCNA Collaboration Advanced Lab Kit Switch & Server Information:
The HQ branch includes a Cisco 3750v2 POE switch running IOS 15.0 and provides power to the IP phones too.
A Dell R410 (or better) server with 32GB of RAM and a 1TB hard drive is loaded with a copy of VMware 6 as well as all the Cisco demo software before we ship it to you. VMware is loaded and run on the server so you can then run CUCM and CUC at the same time on the same box. We also provide you access to backup copies of all the Cisco demo software, Cisco IOS’, and other programs on our download site. The topology diagram shows two servers but with 32GB of RAM, you can run three copies CUCM for each site and the server has two NIC cards too. Just one server for two sites!
CCNA Collaboration Advanced Lab Kit Phones:
You can also get a VoIP provider that provides a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and make calls over the Internet for a very low cost. We can provide you this service too!
CCIE Kevin Wallace suggests using Cisco 7965 color IP phones at all sites but agrees that 7962 monochrome IP phones will work just as well and will save you money too. We cannot use 7960 or 7961 phones as they handle caller-id differently. For video phones Kevin recommends Cisco 9971 video color IP phones. Once again the cost of these phones is very high.
This is why we include the Cisco 8945 color video IP phones in this lab kit. These phones save you a LOT of money while meeting the needs of a CCNA and CCNP level of certification.
CCNA Voice Collaboration Lab Kit Training we Include:
Your training is provided by the CCNA Collaboration Official Cert Guide Library book set which includes the two books: CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide and CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 Official Cert Guide.
We include all the (demo license) Cisco software you need to learn CUCM, CUC, CUPS, SDM, CCP, Cisco Communicator and others with your purchase of this Lab Kit. We also provide you with backup copies of the Cisco IOS’ plus additional software including a TFTP server and other utilities. Demo software is provided via access to our download server for all of the voice demo files such as CUCM, CUC, UCCX and much much more.
We provide you with UNLIMITED FREE technical support for each certification lab you purchase. We’re just an e-mail or phone call away ready to help you.
What is included in the CCNA Collaboration Advanced Lab Kit?
- 1 Dell R410 Rack Server with 32GB of RAM and 1 TB HDD, and keyboard.
- 1 Cisco 2911 Routers with 512MB-D/512MB-F RAM, IOS
-c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M1.bin Voice License
- 3 Cisco 2811 Routers with 512MB-D/512MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 3750v2 PoE Switch with 64MB-D/16MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco PVDM3-32 Digital Signal Processor module
- 3 Cisco PVDM2-32 Digital Signal Processor modules
- 1 Cisco ISM-SRE-300-K9 voicemail/auto-attendant module
- 1 Cisco VWIC2-2MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Card
- 4 Cisco VWIC2-1MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Cards
- 2 Cisco WIC-1T Serial Cards
- 1 HWIC-1T Serial Card
- 1 Cisco NM-4A/S WAN Network Module
- 4 Cisco 7962 Monochrome IP Phones
- 3 Cisco 8945 Color Video IP Phones
- 8 5ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (yellow)
- 7 5ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (blue)
- 3 5ft T1/E1 Crossover Cable (white)
- 2 3ft DB60/D60 DTE/DCE Serial Cables (dark teal)
- 1 3ft DB60/Smart Serial Cable
- 1 Cisco Console Cable (light blue)
- 6 Power Cables
- 1 12U Desktop Rack w/brackets
- CCNA Collaboration Official Cert Guide Library (Exams CICD 210-060 and CIVND 210-065) Hardcover books
- Access to our secure private download servers with backup IOS’, demo, and other freeware software. OVER 225 Gigabytes!*
- Unlimited technical support via email and telephone
- 1 year replacement warranty
***Shown with optional cable management, optional power bar and optional USB-DB9.***
Additional configuration information:
To configure the routers and switches, you need a computer with a DB9 serial port to use with the console cable. However, most of today’s computers do not have this port. Please note that when resetting a password on some Cisco devices, you need to press CTRL-BREAK while the unit is first powered on. Many of the “cheap” USB to serial adapters do not pass this code, ours does! You can find it by clicking HERE!
Visit our Shipping Policy page for information if you are not located within the continental United States including AA, AE, and AP shipments before you order online.
*** We ship WORLDWIDE!!! ***
Have a Question or want to customize your kit?
Call us for free by clicking the call button below.
♥ We Love to Customize ♥