Are you are looking to get your Cisco CCIE Collaboration certification and you want the best CCIE Collaboration Lab Kit and training? Then our CCIE Collaboration Advanced Lab Kit – Kevin Wallace is your perfect choice!
Following CCIE Kevin Wallace’s recommendations we came up with a CCIE Collaboration Lab Kit to use with Kevin’s CCIE Collaboration on-line course. In Kevin’s course he recommends using Cisco 2911 routers, ISM-SRE-300-K9 with CUE 8.6 installed, and Cisco 9971 video phones; and they are all here! With all the latest features and benefits too.
We start with four 2911 routers with 512MB RAM and 512MB Flash RAM running IOS 15.2 Advanced Enterprise which has Call Manager Express 9 already included. The four routers are used for the HQ, BR1, BR2 locations and one as the PSTN simulator. Each router also includes a PVDM3-xx Digital Signal Processor chips a WAN card and a Voice/Data card. BR1 also includes a WIC-9ESW-PoE switch card.
The HQ branch includes a Cisco 3750v2-24-PS-S switch running IOS 15.0 and provides power to the IP phones too.
One Dell 1950iii (or better) server with 64GB of RAM and a 1TB hard drive is loaded with a copy of VMware 6 as well as all the Cisco demo software before we ship it to you. We also provide you access to backup copies of all the Cisco demo software, Cisco IOS’, and other programs on our download site.
You can also get a VoIP provider that provides a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and make calls over the Internet for a very low cost. We can provide you this service too!
CCIE Kevin Wallace suggests using Cisco 7965 color IP phones at all sites and for video phones Kevin recommends Cisco 9971 video color IP phones. This Lab Kit includes four 7965 Color IP phones and three 9971 Color Video phones with cameras too.
Your training is provided directly by CCIE Kevin Wallace from his website. We are not a re-seller of his products and you must have your own account on his portal. However, once we have your email address, we set everything up for you and provide you with a temporary password.
We provide you with UNLIMITED FREE technical support for each certification lab you purchase. We’re just an e-mail or phone call away ready to help you.
What is included in the Kit?
- 1 Dell 1950iii Rack Server with 64GB of RAM and 1 TB HDD, and keyboard.
- 4 Cisco 2911 Routers with 512MB-D/512MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 3750v2 PoE Switch with 64MB-D/16MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco PVDM3-128 Digital Signal Processor modules.
- 3 Cisco PVDM3-32 Digital Signal Processor modules.
- 1 Cisco ISM-SRE-300-K9 voicemail/auto-attendant module
- 1 Cisco HWIC-4ESW 4 Port FastEthernet Interface Card
- 1 Cisco HWIC-4T 4 Port Serial Interface Card
- 3 Cisco HWIC-1T 1 Port Serial Interface Card
- 1 Cisco VWIC2-2MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Card
- 4 Cisco VWIC2-1MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Cards
- 4 Cisco 7965 Color IP Phones
- 3 Cisco 9971 Color Video IP Phones with camera
- 3 Cisco Power Injector powering IP phones
- 2 Cisco 9971 Power Cubes
- 3 3ft Ethernet Cat 5e Crossover Cable (gray)
- 4 7ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (yellow)
- 4 7ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (blue)
- 3 1ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (orange)
- 3 3ft Cisco Smart Serial Cables (blue)
- 3 5ft T1/E1 Crossover Cable (white)
- 1 Cisco Console Cable (light blue)
- 13 Power Cables
- 2 12U Desktop Racks w/brackets
- CCIE Collaboration online video course by CCIE Kevin Wallace
- Unlimited technical support via email and telephone
- 1 year replacement warranty
- *Shown with optional cable management option, optional power bar.
Please visit our Shipping Policy page for information if you are not located within the continental United States including AA, AE, and AP shipments before you order online.
*** We ship WORLDWIDE!!! ***
Have a Question or want to customize your kit?
Call us for free by clicking the call button below.
♥ We Love to Customize ♥
CCIE Kevin Wallace’s CCIE Collaboration Course Curriculum:
- Module 1: Mapping Out Your Day
- Module 2: Doing EVERYTHING on Switch SW1
- Module 3: Configuring Router HQ (Part 1 of 2)
- Module 4: Configuring Router HQ (Part 2 of 2)
- Module 5: Configuring Router BR1
- Module 6: Configuring Router BR2 (Part 1 of 2)
- Module 7: Configuring Router BR2 (Part 2 of 2)
- Module 8: Configuring Cisco Unity Express (CUE)
- Module 9: Basic CUCM Configuration
- Module 10: H.323 GW, MGCP GW, and SIP Trunk Configuration
- Module 11: HQ and BR1 Call Routing
- Module 12: Number Globalization/Localization, URI Dialing, and Video Conferencing
- Module 13: Cisco Unity Connection (CUC) Base Configuration and Customization
- Module 14: Doing EVERYTHING on Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Module 15: Doing EVERYTHING on Cisco IM and Presence Server
- Module 16: Verification
- BONUS Video #1: Your Framework of Success
- BONUS Video #2: Constructing Your Collaboration Home Lab
- BONUS Video #3: Troubleshooting – The Deal-Breaker
- BONUS Video #4: Simplifying Cisco Catalyst 3560/3750 QoS
- BONUS Video #5: CUCMv9 Update – Enterprise License Manager
- BONUS Video #6: CUCMv9 Update – Influencing Codec Selection
- BONUS Video #7: CUCMv9 Update – Adding a Pause to Speed Dials
- BONUS Video #8: CUCMv9 Update – Configuring Call Queuing
- BONUS Video #9: CUCMv9 Update – URI Dialing
- BONUS Video #10: CUCMv9 Update – Location Enhancements
- BONUS Video #11: CUCMv9 Update – CTI Extend and Connect
- BONUS Video #12: CUCMv9 Update – Support for LDAP and Manually Added Users
- BONUS Video #13: CUCMv9 Update – User Interface Updates