The Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 platforms are future-enabled with multicore CPUs, Gigabit Ethernet switching with enhanced POE, and energy monitoring and control capabilities while enhancing overall system performance. Cisco 1900 series integrated services routers offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, and application services. In addition, the platforms support the industries widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as T1/E1, xDSL, 3G, and GE.
- 256MB Flash RAM and 512MB RAM
- 2 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: GE0/0&GE0/12 enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card slots that can host 2 single wide or 1 double wide and 1 single wide (e)HWIC
- 1 Internal Services Module slotSupport fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Highly secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering