Are you are looking to get your Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification and you want the best CCNP Collaboration Lab Kit and training? Then our CCNP Collaboration Advanced Lab Kit – Kevin Wallace is your perfect choice!
Following CCIE Kevin Wallace’s recommendations we came up with a CCNP Collaboration Lab Kit to use with Kevin’s CCIE Collaboration on-line course. In Kevin’s course he recommends using Cisco 2911 routers, ISM-SRE-300-K9 with CUE 8.6 installed, and Cisco 9971 video phones; and 2811 routers too! With all the latest features and benefits too.
We start with two 2911 routers with 512MB RAM and 512MB Flash RAM running IOS 15.2 Advanced Enterprise which has Call Manager Express 9 already included. The two 2911 routers are used for the HQ, BR1 locations; and the two 2811 routers are used for the BR2 location and one as the PSTN simulator. Each 2911 router includes a PVDM3-xx Digital Signal Processor chips with the 2811 routers get PVDM2-32 DSP’s and all get a WAN card and a Voice/Data card. BR1 also includes a WIC-9ESW-PoE switch card.
The HQ branch includes a Cisco 3750v2-24-PS-S switch running IOS 15.0 and provides power to the IP phones too.
One Dell 1950iii (or better) server with 64GB of RAM and a 1TB hard drive is loaded with a copy of VMware 6 as well as all the Cisco demo software before we ship it to you. We also provide you access to backup copies of all the Cisco demo software, Cisco IOS’, and other programs on our download site.
You can also get a VoIP provider that provides a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and make calls over the Internet for a very low cost. We can provide you this service too!
CCIE Kevin Wallace suggests using Cisco 7965 color IP phones at all sites but to save on Lab Kit costs, we include four 7962 monochrome IP phones to lower lab kit costs (approved by CCIE Kevin Wallace) and for video phones Kevin recommends Cisco 9971 video color IP phones and two are included. For the third video phone at BR2, we include a Cisco 7985 Color IP video phone. This phone works with the 2811 router whereas the 9971 does not.
Your training is provided by the CCNP Collaboration four book set which includes: Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-070 CIPTV1), Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-075 CIPTV2), Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-080 CTCOLLAB), Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-085 CAPPS). You also get an “over the shoulder” look by CCIE Kevin Wallace with his online videos. We are not a reseller of his products and you must have your own account on his portal. However, once we have your email address, we set everything up for you and provide you with a temporary password.
We provide you with UNLIMITED FREE technical support for each certification lab your purchase. We’re just an e-mail or phone call away ready to help you.
What is included in the Kit?
- 1 Dell 1950iii Rack Server with 64GB of RAM and 1 TB HDD, and keyboard.
- 2 Cisco 2911 Routers with 512MB-D/512MB-F RAM, IOS
- 2 Cisco 2811 Routers with 512MB-D/512MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco 3750v2 PoE Switch with 64MB-D/16MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco PVDM3-128 Digital Signal Processor module
- 1 Cisco PVDM3-32 Digital Signal Processor module
- 2 Cisco PVDM2-32 Digital Signal Processor modules
- 1 Cisco ISM-SRE-300-K9 voicemail/auto-attendant module
- 1 Cisco HWIC-4ESW 4 Port FastEthernet Interface Card
- 1 Cisco HWIC-4T 4 Port Serial Interface Card
- 3 Cisco HWIC-1T 1 Port Serial Interface Card
- 1 Cisco VWIC2-2MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Card
- 4 Cisco VWIC2-1MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Cards
- 4 Cisco 7962 Monochrome IP Phones
- 1 Cisco 7985 Color Video IP Phone with camera
- 2 Cisco 9971 Color Video IP Phones with camera
- 4 Cisco Power Injectors for IP Phones
- 1 Cisco Power Cube for powering 9971 IP phone
- 3 3ft Ethernet Cat 5e Crossover Cables (gray)
- 4 7ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (yellow)
- 4 7ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (blue)
- 4 1ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (orange)
- 3 3ft Cisco Smart Serial Cables (blue)
- 3 5ft T1/E1 Crossover Cable (white)
- 1 Cisco Console Cable (light blue)
- 13 Power Cables
- 1 12U Desktop Rack w/brackets
- CCNP Collaboration four book set which includes: Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-070 CIPTV1)
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-075 CIPTV2)
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-080 CTCOLLAB)
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-085 CAPPS)
- CCNP Collaboration online video course by CCIE Kevin Wallace
- Unlimited technical support via email and telephone
- 1 year replacement warranty
- *Shown with optional cable management option, optional power bar.
Please visit our Shipping Policy page for information if you are not located within the continental United States including AA, AE, and AP shipments before you order online.
*** We ship WORLDWIDE!!! ***
Have a Question or want to customize your kit?
Call us for free by clicking the call button below.
♥ We Love to Customize ♥
CCIE Kevin Wallace’s CCIE Collaboration Course Curriculum:
- Exam 300-070 (CIPTV1) 115:15
- Module 1: Configuring an H.323 Gateway
- Module 2: Configuring an MGCP Gateway
- Module 3: Configuring a CUCM Dial Plan
- Module 4: Configuring Quality of Service (QoS)
- Exam 300-075 (CIPTV2) 123:44
- Module 5: Configuring a Video Conference Bridge
- Module 6: Interconnecting Multiple Sites
- Module 7: Configuring Regions and Locations
- Module 8: Configuring Call Control Discovery FREE
- Module 9: Configuring Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
- Module 10: Configuring Cisco Unified Mobility
- Exam 300-080 (CTCOLLAB) 77:31
- Module 11: Troubleshooting Endpoint Registration
- Module 12: Troubleshooting Call Setup
- Module 13: Troubleshooting Media Resources
- Module 14: Troubleshooting Call Quality
- Module 15: Troubleshooting Video Conferencing
- Exam 300-085 (CAPPS) 92:48
- Module 16: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Module 17: Configuring Cisco Unity Connection
- Module 18: Configuring Cisco Unity Express
- Module 19: Configuring Cisco IM & Presence Server
- Module 20: Configuring Cisco Jabber Clients