Are you are looking to get your Cisco CCNA Collaboration certification and you already have a Routing & Switching or Security Lab Kit and you want the best CCNA Voice Lab Kit? Then our CCNA Collaboration Add-on Lab Kit – Kevin Wallace is your perfect choice!
This Add-on Lab Kit takes any three router (2800 or 3800 series) with at least one Power Over Ethernet switch (such as the 3550 or 3750) Lab Kit to the next level by adding the correct additional equipment to make it compatible with CCIE Kevin Wallace’s CCNA/CCNP Collaboration online courses.
The CCNA Voice Certification (210-260 exam) covers many topics including CME (Call Manager Express), CUCM (Cisco unified CallManager), CUE & Unity (Voicemail) CUPS (Cisco Unified Presence) and more. We include all the (demo license) Cisco software you need to learn CUCM, CUC, CUPS, SDM, CCP, Cisco Communicator and others with your purchase of this Lab Kit. We also provide you with backup copies of the Cisco IOS’ plus additional software including a TFTP server and other utilities.
After working with CCIE Kevin Wallace, we came up with an affordable CCNA and CCNP Collaboration Lab Kit to use with Kevin’s CCNA and his CCNP Collaboration on-line course. In Kevin’s course he recommends using Cisco 2911 routers, ISM-SRE-300-K9, CUE 8.6 installed, and Cisco 9971 video phones. While these items do offer the latest features and benefits, they also come with a very high price tag too. Although you may not have all of the features of those, Kevin assures us that our lab kit design will work for the CCNA and CCNP exams but he stresses that you do need the more current equipment for the CCIE exams.
We start with one 2811 router with 512MB RAM and 512MB Flash RAM running IOS 15.1 Advanced Enterprise which has Call Manager Express 8.6 already included. The total of four routers are used for the HQ, BR1, BR2 locations and one as the PSTN simulator. This Add-on Lab Kit also includes a PVDM2-64 and three PVDM2-32 Digital Signal Processor chips and a WIC-9ESW-PoE switch card.
Also included for your routers is one VWIC-2MFT-t1 and 4 VWIC-1MFT-T1 multi-flex voice/data cards and an AIM-CUE voicemail/auto-attendant module.
A Dell 1950iii (or better) server with 32GB of RAM and a 1TB hard drive is loaded with a copy of VMware 6 as well as all the Cisco demo software before we ship it to you. VMware is loaded and run on the server so you can then run CUCM and CUC at the same time on the same box. We also provide you access to backup copies of all the Cisco demo software, Cisco IOS’, and other programs on our download site. The topology diagram shows two servers but with 32GB of RAM, you can run three copies CUCM for each site and the server has two NIC cards too. Just one server for two sites!
You can also get a VoIP provider that provides a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and make calls over the Internet for a very low cost. We can provide you this service too!
CCIE Kevin Wallace suggests using Cisco 7965 color IP phones at all sites but agrees that 7962 monochrome IP phones will work just as well and will save you money too. So, we include four 7962 monochrome IP phones in this Lab Kit. We cannot use 7960 or 7961 phones as they handle caller-id differently. For video phones Kevin recommends Cisco 9971 video color IP phones. Once again the cost of these phones is very high. Plus, the require the use of 2911 routers with PVDM3 DSP’s and HWIC cards too. All causing the price of a lab kit to be sky high.
This is why we include three Cisco/Tandem 7985 color video IP phones in this lab kit. These phones save you a LOT of money while meeting the needs of a CCNA and CCNP level of certification.
Your training is provided by the CCNA Collaboration Official Cert Guide Library book set which includes the two books: CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide and CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 Official Cert Guide.
We provide you with UNLIMITED FREE technical support for each certification lab your purchase. We’re just an e-mail or phone call away ready to help you.
What is included in the Kit?
- 1 Dell 1950iii Rack Server with 32GB of RAM and 1 TB HDD, and keyboard.
- 1 Cisco 2811 Router with 512MB-D/512MB-F RAM, IOS
- 1 Cisco PVDM2-64 Digital Signal Processor module
- 2 Cisco PVDM2-32 Digital Signal Processor modules
- 1 Cisco PVDM2-16 Digital Signal Processor module
- 1 Cisco AIM-CUE voicemail/auto-attendant module
- 1 Cisco VWIC-2MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Card
- 4 Cisco VWIC-1MFT-T1 PRI Mufti-Flex T1 Serial Interface Cards
- 1 Cisco HWIC-9ESW 9 port Ethernet switch with Power over Ethernet Interface Card
- 4 Cisco 7962 Monochrome IP Phones
- 3 Cisco 7985 Color Video IP Phones
- 5 Cisco Power Injector powering IP phones
- 4 7ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (blue)
- 5 1ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (orange)
- 3 5ft T1/E1 Crossover Cable (white)
- 3 3ft DB60/D60 DTE/DCE Serial Cables (dark teal)
- 1 Cisco Console Cable (light blue)
- 4 Power Cables
- CCNA Collaboration Official Cert Guide Library (Exams CICD 210-060 and CIVND 210-065) (Hardcover)
- Unlimited technical support via email and telephone
- 1 year replacement warranty
What You Must Already Have:
- 3 Cisco 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3825, 3845, 2901, 2911, 2921, 2951, 3295, or 3945 Routers with 512MB-D/512MB-F RAM, IOS 15.1 or higher
- 1 Cisco 3750, 3750v2 Power Over Ethernet Switch
- 1 Cisco NM-4A/S, NM-8A/S, or HWIC-4T Serial Module
- 3 Cisco HWIC-1T or WIC-1T Serial Cards
- 4 7ft Ethernet Cat 5e Cables (yellow)
Please visit our Shipping Policy page for information if you are not located within the continental United States including AA, AE, and AP shipments before you order online.
*** We ship WORLDWIDE!!! ***
Have a Question or want to customize your kit?
Call us for free by clicking the call button below.
♥ We Love to Customize ♥
CCIE Kevin Wallace’s CCNA Collaboration Course Curriculum:
- History of Communications Networks
- Module 1: Traditional Telephone Networks
- Module 2: Unified Communications Networks
- Call Agents
- Module 3: Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Express (CUCME)
- Module 4: CUCME Users and IP Phones
- Module 5: CUCME Features
- Module 6: Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Module 7: CUCM Users and IP Phones
- Module 8: CUCM Features
- Unified Communications Feature Servers
- Module 9: Introduction to Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Module 10: Introduction to Cisco IM & Presence Server
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Unified Communications Networks
- Module 11: Introduction to Quality of Service (QoS)
- Module 12: Monitoring System Usage
- Module 13: Troubleshooting CUCME
- Module 14: Troubleshooting CUCM
- Module 15: Troubleshooting CUC and Cisco IM and Presence Server
- Introducing Video Networks
- Module 16: Overview of Video Networks
- Module 17: Cisco Video Endpoints
- Module 18: Adding Video Endpoints
- Cisco TelePresence
- Module 19: Introducing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 20: Configuring Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 21: Troubleshooting TelePresence Endpoints
- Module 22: Understanding Video Conferences
- Module 23: Introducing Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)